Privacy Notice & Terms and Conditions
This Privacy Notice explains how your personal data (“Data”) is handled by CNH Industrial Italia SpA (“we”, “us”, “our”, or the “Company”) in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. We are part of the CNH Industrial Group, a global leader in the capital goods sector and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- HOW WE OBTAIN DATA
In some cases, we may also collect Data about you from a third party or from public records. We protect Data obtained from such third parties according to the practices described in this privacy notice.
- HOW WE USE DATA
- sending communications and newsletters about the latest news about the Company and CNH Industrial Group;
- Inviting you to attend the event we organize or we participate to;
- Subject to your explicit and communicated decision to attend events you’ve been invited to by us, managing your participation to events which, depending on the situation, may include processing of your data to ensure access to event location, your personal safety, organization of transportation, hotel reservations. In order to meet these objectives, we may need you to provide us with additional information such as personal IDs, dietary preferences or need for specific form of assistance.
Data is collected and processed on the basis of our legitimate interest to ensure that press operators and media in general have continuous access to up-to-date information about the Company, our brands and our products.
Data may be processed electronically by means of information systems, and manually, in paper form. Data will be processed and stored for its whole lifecycle, ensuring security and confidentiality of the same in compliance with principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws and regulations.
- CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE DATA
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR DATA
With reference to point 2 (iii) of this Privacy Notice, Data may be also transferred to third party Controllers such as event organization agencies, transportation companies, travel agencies, catering service companies and hotels.
Data may be communicated to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to operate and maintain our and the CNH Industrial Group security, protect our and the CNH Industrial Group rights or property, to respond to order of Public Authorities, or to exercise our rights before judicial authorities.
- HOW WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA
In case Data are transferred outside of the EEA, the Company will use any appropriate contractual measures to guarantee adequate protection of the Data, including – among others – agreements based on Standard Data Protection Clauses adopted by the EU Commission applicable to the transfer of personal data outside the EEA.
- RETAINING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it is processed, Data is deleted or kept in a form which does not permit the identification of data subjects, provided that we are not legally required or permitted to hold such Data. We may continue to store Data for a longer period, as may be necessary to protect our interests related to potential liability connected to the provision of the services or products or the processing of Data.
- DATA CONTROLLER
- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR DATA
- Right of access: right to obtain from the Controller a confirmation as to whether or not your personal information is being processed, and, if so, to demand to gain access to your personal data.
- Right to rectification: right to obtain from the Controller the rectification of your personal data that you may consider inaccurate and to have incomplete information being completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure: right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data without undue delay, where the request is made in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Right to object to data processing: right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interest of the Controller.
- Right to limit the data processing: right to obtain from the Controller a limitation on the processing activities when the accuracy and the precision of personal data is disputed, and for the time necessary for the Controller to verify the accuracy of personal data.
- Right to data portability: right to receive the personal data you provided to the Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit that data to another data controller without hindrance from the Controller, especially following these conditions: the processing is based on consent or on a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to make a complaint: without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial dispute, if you believe the data processing has been carried out illicitly or not compliant with applicable laws and regulations, you have the right to raise a complaint with the Supervisory Authority of the Member State in which you reside or work habitually, or of the State where any breach has occurred.
- Filling the online form you can find here http://www.cnhindustrial.com/en-us/footer/Pages/DSR.aspx
- Writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching the standard form that you can download from here [http://www.cnhindustrial.com/en-us/footer/Pages/DSRDC.aspx ]
- Sending a letter to CNH Industrial N.V. - attention to Privacy Compliance, 25 St. James's Street, London, SW1A 1HA, United Kingdom, attaching the standard form that you can download from here [http://www.cnhindustrial.com/en-us/footer/Pages/DSRDC.aspx]
Should you send us a request, we may need to obtain additional personal information from you to verify your identity and contact you, if necessary. This information, together with other Data we already withhold, will then be processed to meet your request, as required by applicable law. Where necessary, certain information may be transferred to other companies within or outside the CNH Industrial Group that act as data processors of your Data, in order to meet your request. Your Data will be processed for the necessary amount of time to evaluate and handle your request, after which your Data will be archived for a suitable time period allowing us to demonstrate that the request has been handled correctly and timely.
- UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice was updated in May 2018. We reserve the right to amend or update the Privacy Notice from at any time to reflect changes of legal requirements or to our processing activities. We will make reasonable effort to inform you about any substantial update.
Welcome, and thanks for using ExpoPlatform.com and/or other ExpoPlatform Ltd services and apps! When you use our products and services, you're agreeing to our terms, so please take a few minutes to read over the User License Agreement below.
Terms and Conditions
Note: You are entering into a legally binding agreement.
1.1. The mission of ExpoPlatform Ltd is to connect the world's professional exhibitors and visitors to enable them to be more productive and successful. To achieve our mission, we make services available through our website, mobile application, and developer platform, to help you, your connections, and millions of other professionals meet, exchange ideas, learn, make deals, find opportunities or employees, work, and make decisions in a network of trusted relationships and groups.
1.2. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your", "Exhibitor", "Visitor" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the ExpoPlatform's terms and conditions. "ExpoPlatform", "The Company", "Ourselves", "We" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
2. Privacy Statement
2.1. We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
3.1. We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and as such, any information concerning the Client and their respective Client Records may be passed to third parties. However, Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than to our support team. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client's with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by ExpoPlatform.co.uk will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
4.1. Exclusions and Limitations The information on ExpoPlatform.co.uk is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, ExpoPlatform.co.uk:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or ExpoPlatform.co.uk's literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised ExpoPlatform.co.uk of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. ExpoPlatform.co.uk does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
5.1. Plese note that payment should be made within 7 days of the invoice date.
6. Cancellation Policy 6.1. Cancellations received with less than 30 days notice are subject to payment for the full amount. A registrant substitution may be made at any time.
7. Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
7.1. Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway.
8.1. Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on this website are only available within the United Kingdom, or in relation to postings from the United Kingdom. All advertising is intended solely for the United Kingdom. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the ExpoPlatform Ltd. We do not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify ExpoPlatform Ltd, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
9. Log Files
9.1. We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only internally on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
11. Links to this website
11.1. You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
12. Links from this website
12.1. We do not monitor or review the content of other party's websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. ExpoPlatform will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
13. Copyright Notice
13.1. Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the our services and the full content of this website. 13.2. The ExpoPlatform logo is a registered trademark of ExpoPlatform LTD in the United Kingdom and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trade marked.
14.1. We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, and other contact information, can be found on our Contacts link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company's stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.
ExpoPlatform LTD is registered in UK, Number 8709065, and and is located at : N12 0DR, UK, London, 1st Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, Finchley.
15. Force Majeure
15.1. Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
16.1. Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
17.1. The laws of UK govern these terms and conditions. By accessing ExpoPlatform's websites and using our services and buying our products you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the ExpoPlatform.co.uk to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the ExpoPlatform LTD.
18. Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of ExpoPlatform.co.uk and other ExpoPlatform sites indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
© ExpoPlatform LTD 2014 All Rights Reserved